Thursday, June 21, 2012

After School (애프터스쿨) - Flashback [Hangul + Romanization + English]



Album: Flashback
Song: Flashback
Artist: After School
Released: June 21, 2012

Romanization:

[Lizzy] I can’t wait nae maeum imi danger
Dasi neol boneun sungan nan automatic
[Nana] Ireon gamjeong yeojeonhi tto on and on and on
Dasi han sungan geuttaero flashback!

[Raina] My love is automatic, cheoncheonhi systematic
Baro dab naoji tonight
[UEE] Geuttaero dagawa geudaero dorawa
Geu moseub modu naege wa
[Jungah] Neomu jichyeo ireoda michyeo,
Nae maeum neon molla a a a
[Nana] Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo,
Modeungeol dollyeonwa, baby!

[Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh 
[Jungah] Boini neo midgil barae
[Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[UEE] Nareul baraebwa naege dagawa bwa
[Juyeon] Come back here cheoeum gateun nal oh
[Lizzy/Kaeun] Come back here hanappunin night oh

[Kaeun] Flashback!

[Jungah] Love is like geojitmarira hadeon sister mari baro ttag sarajyeo tonight 
[Juyeon] Geudaero sarajyeora cheoeumcheoreom eobseojyeora
[Nana/Juyeon] Geojitdo gipeun sangcheodo
[E-Young] Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo,
Modeungeol dollyeonwa baby!

[Jungah] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
[Raina] Boini neo midgil barae
[Jungah] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[Lizzy] Nareul baraebwa naege dagawa bwa

[Lizzy] Oh beautiful magic naege itji,
Don’t let me down down down down
[Raina] Oh it’s magical feeling neoreul midji,
Don’t let me down down down, no

[Nana] Dashi tto naege naege ppappappappajyeodeureo uh
Dubeonjjae sarangdo tto dashi na na na
[Jungah] Deureotni nae mam deullini
Cheoeum neukkimeuro doraga ([Nana] Dance!) 

[All] Strike a pose

[Lizzy] I’m in flashback, ([Raina] Call me to my world now) [E-Young] I’m in flashback, 
[Juyeon] I’m in flashback, ([Raina] Call me to my world) [UEE] I’m in flashback, [Nana] Baby! 

[Jungah/Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Boini neo midgil barae
Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[Kaeun] Nareul baraebwa naege dagawa bwa

[UEE] Flashback!

English:

[Lizzy] I can’t wait, my heart is already in danger
The moment I saw you again, I’m automatic
[Nana] This kind of feeling is still on and on and on again
In just one moment, I get a flashback to that time again

[Raina] My love is automatic, slowly systematic
The answer comes out right away tonight
[UEE] I go back to that time, go back to just as it was
That image is all coming back to me
[Jungah] It’s so tiring that I’m going crazy
You don’t know my heart ah ah ah
[Nana] Because my heart was hurt, I closed my heart
Turn everything back, baby!

[Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
[Jungah] Can you see me? I hope you believe me
[Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[UEE] Look at me, come to me
[Juyeon] Come back here like the first time we met oh
[Lizzy/Kaeun] Come back here, the one and only night oh

[Kaeun] Flashback!

[Jungah] “Love is like a lie” was what my sister told me but the words vanish tonight
[Juyeon] Disappear just like that, vanish like it’s the first time
[Nana/Juyeon] Lies, even the deep scars
[E-Young] Because my heart was hurt, I closed my heart
Turn everything back, baby!

[Jungah] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
[Raina] Can you see me? I hope you believe me
[Jungah] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[Lizzy] Look at me, come to me

[Lizzy] Oh beautiful magic is with me
Don’t let me down down down down
[Raina] Oh it’s magical feeling, I believe in you
Don’t let me down down down, no

[Nana] Fall to me again uh
I I I will be your second love once again
[Jungah] Did you hear it? Can you hear my heart?
Let’s go back to the first feeling ([Nana] Dance!)

[All] Strike a pose

[Lizzy] I’m in flashback, ([Raina] Call me to my world now) [E-Young] I’m in flashback,
[Juyeon] I’m in flashback, ([Raina] Call me to my world) [UEE] I’m in flashback, [Nana] Baby!

[Jungah/Raina] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Can you see me? I hope you believe me
Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[Kaeun] Look at me, come to me

[UEE] Flashback!

Hangul:

[리지] I can’t wait 내 마음 이미 danger
다시 널 보는 순간 난 automatic
[나나] 이런 감정 여전히 또 on and on and on
다시 한 순간 그때로 flashback!

[레이나] My love is automatic, 천천히 systematic,
바로 답 나오지 tonight
[유이] 그때로 다가와 그대로 돌아와그 모습 모두 내게 와
[정아] 너무 지쳐 이러다 미쳐,
내 마음 넌 몰라 아 아 아
[나나] 맘을 다쳐서 내 마음이 닫혀,
모든걸 돌려놔, baby!

[레이나] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
[정아] 보이니 너 믿길 바래
[레이나] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[유이] 나를 바래봐 내게 다가와 봐
[주연] Come back here 처음 같은 날 oh
[리지/가은] Come back here 하나뿐인 night oh

[가은] Flashback!

[정아] Love is like 거짓말이라 하던 sister 말이 바로 딱 사라져 tonight
[주연] 그대로 사라져라 처음처럼 없어져라
[나나/주연] 거짓도 깊은 상처도
[이영] 맘을 다쳐서 내 마음이 닫혀
모든걸 돌려놔 baby!

[정아] Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
[레이나] 보이니 너 믿길 바래
[정아] Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[리지] 나를 바래봐 내게 다가와 봐

[리지] Oh beautiful magic 내게 있지
Don’t let me down down down down
[레이나] Oh it’s magical feeling 너를 믿지
Don’t let me down down down, no

[나나] 다시 또 내게 내게 빠빠빠빠져들어 uh
두번째 사랑도 또 다시 나 나 나
[정아] 들었니 내 맘 들리니
처음 느낌으로 돌아가 ([나나] Dance!)

[모두] Strike a pose

[리지] I’m in flashback, ([레이나] Call me to my world now) [이영] I’m in flashback,
[주연] I’m in flashback, ([레이나] Call me to my world) [유이] I’m in flashback, [나나] Baby!

[정아/레이나Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
보이니 너 믿길 바래
Bobobo boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
[가은] 나를 바래봐 내게 다가와 봐

[유이] Flashback!

Credit: Color Coded Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by me so they won't show up until I approve them. This is to prevent spam so feel free to say something, just please don't repost/reword your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top